Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Falcor




Falcor




Great Pyrenees: An adoptable dog in Garland,
TX




My
name is Falcor and I am 8 years old (born 10/2003), although I frolic around
the yard like a puppy my foster mommy says. I really enjoy playing with the
other dogs I stay with and I love to go for walks so I am very well behaved on
the leash. I absolutely love to be brushed. I will stand there with the biggest
grin while brushing, and then I will stay there when you are done, waiting for
more. Mom says I am so adorable. I really like hanging out with kids and get
along with all the other dogs here, big and small. I like going to the baseball
games my foster family takes me to, so I am very good in the car. I like to be
outside just as much as inside. Mom says I am such a loving dog she's quite
sure my eyes are windows to the soul, or something like that. I just want a
family to love and protect.



Spin Pyrs are all in
foster homes in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Potential adopters are asked
to make travel arrangements if they live elsewhere.

All SPIN dogs are spayed or neutered, current on vaccinations and on heartworm
prevention. Please go to our website www.SpinRescue.org and fill out an application for this
great Great Pyrenees!






















More
about Falcor



Spayed/Neutered
• Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Primary color: White or Cream
• Coat length: Long



Falcor's
Contact Info



SPIN - Saving Pyrs In
Need - A Great Pyrenees Rescue
, Garland,
TX









No comments:

Post a Comment