Friday, August 19, 2011

Dakota





Dakota


Labrador Retriever/Great Pyrenees Mix: An adoptable dog in Houston, TX


I'm Dakota, a friendly female puppy born around the end of April. A nice lady found me and sent me here to try to find a new home. I love everyone including the cat, and I'd love to come play at your house too. Come and see me soon!

Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to Great Pyrs. We have the best selection of pyrs in Texas and we do home checks and vet checks before placement. We start with adoption applications (no cost/obligation) and we make placements on a first submitted-first approved basis.
If you are interested in giving this dog a new home, please complete an adoption form found at http://www.txpyrs.org

More about Dakota

Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Primary color: White or Cream • Coat length: Short

Dakota's Contact Info

**Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue, Inc.**, Houston, TX








No comments:

Post a Comment